Not As We Think

Rizki Mubarok
Raden Deris Mauldan (181202011847)

NOT AS WE THINK

Every morning Sunday I go to Pemda for exercise with my friend., and I go to Pemda by run from my house to Pemda. All of us always bring the miney to buy a some snack for breakfast after exercise. (Rizki Mubarok)
When I am having a breakfast I see the beautiful girl, she is running in fill and bring the dog, but that girl use a feil, I think she is a moslem but why she bring the dog (Rizki Mubarok)
I don’t want to negative thinking, but she is a beautiful girl with beautiful feil, and I like she from the first time, but I don’t like the dog, it is a forbidden animal and I disgus it. (Rizki Mubarok)
My  name is Mr X, every morning i always do exercise with myfriend, the kind of exercise is running. I always breakfast after do exercise  and I looked some girl who bring a dog,but I knows the girl is moslem because he used feil, but why she bring a dog ? I don’t like a dog. Because, the rules in Islam, every moslempeoples should not touch a dog, moreover until has a dog. It is sinful, forbiden in my Religion (Islam). If the dogs’ saliva hit our hand, we have to wash our hand with water and soil 7 times. (Raden Deris Mauldan)
Suddenly, I approached her to talk about what that her doing is wrong. I tell her about the rules in Islam, if keeping dog is wrong and sinful in Islam but she is not really happy about what I said. She is look beautiful, but not her soul very annoying, really! Then we compete argument about her dog, I know that is her privacy, but fellow muslims we must remind each other if there are mistake in our life. She anger to me, she talk hardly and high sound until her dog bark louder. But there is something wrong from the dog, it has a big body, hugh muscle and big red eyes brightest. (Raden Deris Mauldan)
Suddenly the dog bite me till hurt my skin and body. So I hit the dog with my stronaly bottle till bloodly that dog, but the girl angry  to me, not to her dog. Besides the is guilty. Oh! I’m so scared, the beatiful girl that answer a very exchange to be a BIG! BIG DOG. Momy of that dog. She is a goblin from another planet. 
I have ever heared it, there was a myth that there was a devil dogbthat has a mission,the mission is . (Rizki Mubarok)
The mission is the dog must be spying on what that boy doing on earth. The dog can heal itself, if the body injured. The dog has no limit energy. The dog can run only 5 minutes for 5 KM. so one minute for one KM. Why is the dog spying on that boy? Because. Faradila Putri & Ira Mega Agustin)
Because I’am the strongest boy in the world, I have many super powers energy in my body. I can fly in the sky, I can swim without oxygen under water and I can destroy anything that I hit with my super power punches. Many peoples called me “Super One Punch Boy”. So I have many enemies in galaxy, the aliens’ dog is the one of them. After I know the dog is allien, then I change become “Super One Punch Boy”, I hit the alliens’ dog with one punches. Day by day, month by month, the world very peaced. After that moment, I think that is the last time I’ill seethe Allien, but I’am wrong. In the night, the sky shinning in the dark, there come big Starship into earth. Many people screaming, running and escape themselves from the allien
Help, Help, Help! Please somebody help us !
What is that? I heard that sound in the night quietly”. 
Then I change become Super One Punch Boy, I fly into the sky. Then I see the alien attacked people in the city. I flying fastest that I can to help people, but the aliens against me hardly, I smash the starship and hit every allien who go down into the earth. 
See, I save the world again(Raden Deris Mauldan)

Komentar