Merciful and Petulance
Vera Alpianingsih :171101010563
Merciful and Petulance
My name is Aisyah, I have promise to my parents I will be a Good people and can to help each other be a Good people to. And I wish I can be a success woman and be a Good teacher. For other people/student me sometime later. Every day I go to campus/ collage for study hard than I can get my wish to help each other sometime, I must study hard everyday.
If I have success I will help my little brother and sister for to continue school or I will make my little brother and sister success same like me. I'm is a lazy woman and petulance but I want to make my mother and my family happy and proud to me. I'm is third children and I'm must help my parents to make my little brother and sister Continue to school. I hope what I want all can happen to me and now I'm studying hard for to get what I want.
I have best friend then so friendly and sweet and suddenly so funny, them always support me to be the best person and always give me support for study hard and be success woman.
I'm very proud of my best friend and always happy if I'm beside them. But sometime I feel down for everything I do, I'm feel very different with my best friend with less everything that I have. My friends have everything but me ? Even though I have less in my self I'm thankful to may Allah and my parents because I can continue my Study for get my future and I happy because I get my best friend and them always support me. This is me just Aisyah have much less in my self.
Day by day I'm always together with my friends for study together and refresh my self with them. Because them so very funny and friendly and always accompany me everyday at collage.
When holiday I so very miss them and collage. Because at house I’m alone and always stay in the room. So sad. No one friend like
A few days latter suddenly I came late to the class because my motorcycle have been repaired, I very confused because I don’t have much money for ride public transportation to come to my collage. My friends want pick up me but I don’t want my friends come pick up to me. So I message my teacher and I said that I will come late to the class. A long time my motorcycle repaired I very bored because I’m waiting my motorcycle repair very long.
One day collage is free holiday after exam. Marwah ask aisyah go to holiday. Marwah is people that always accompany Aisyah. And then they are have a plan for go to Yogya. At the day Aisyah and Marwah want go to holiday to Yogya but suddenly she cannot go there because her parents doesn’t allow her go to Yogya and them make another plan and them confused for the plan.
Aisyah fed up because she didn’t allow with her mother and after that she make a planning order that she go to out home for holiday. She didn’t hear her mother. And then she decided to go holiday with her friends. Finally she can go to holiday with her friends. And she go to Bali with her friends. And her mother didn’t know that she will go to Bali. And then Aisyah with her friend has arrived in Bali. She feel very happy because she can go holiday with her friends. But she didn’t think about her mother and then her father calls Marwah mother’s, Aisyahfather’s angry and said “ i want to asked to you.. where is Aisyah, why can she go?”. And Marwah mother’s said “Aisyahtell me she want to holiday, and she had informed to her parents”. And after that Aisyah father’s more upset.
In Bali, Aisyah and her friends enjoy with their holiday without think about Aisyah parents. But in her home, her mother and her father very disappointed to Aisyah because she didn’t tell her parents that she go to Bali for holiday.
Komentar
Posting Komentar