Night Stalker
Dhika Budiawan (171101010536)
Haddad Alwi D(171101010578)
Night Stalker
(DHIKA) In the morning, I go to campus by used motorcycle. In the road, I see many people because happen accident. I don’t know happen like what because when I past the road is fising. At 07:45 I untill in campus and I forget for bring my pen becouse I hurry afraid to late. And then I go to the class to begin the discussion.
(ALWI)Then my name is Michael Angelo. My friend usually call me by Mike. And you know, I usally forget to bring something from my House. For many reason, I thing I love turtle because they bring their home around the world.
(DHIKA)Someone has move in front of me. He have character forgeted because he always forget for bring something long time ago he goes to friend’s home for to work dask but he forgot to bring books. This habit forget this have make he be always confused. He doesn’t able to see me, that’s why I am looking him from a place that he can’t see me.
(ALWI)We have done about describing myself, so we back to my class. In the class, my lecturer want me to wrote a story in my book. But, I don’t bring my pen. I didn’t know what would I use to write that story.So, I go to his desk and ask him a permission, so I could go to canteen and buy some pen.
(DHIKA)He name Angelo, he have character forgeted. He Always forgeted for bring something. Long time he go to house friend then he forget bring something for doing with friends. I thing he have problem with yourself it make he always forget everything about habits everyday. this habits forget have make he always confused because he feel can’t managed time to be better. That is how my lecturer taught about me.
Then he let me go to the canteen. I was very suprised, becase he let me go. I knew that something wrong with him. Then I walked to the canteen. In the canteen I buy some pen then I rushed to go to my class.
(ALWI)Right now, in the way I’m going to class, I was slipped by Rourke. Rourke is a yankee. Means I was in dangerous. He is the person who doesn’t able to see me. Then I run away from him. I can’t let him saw my face, If he saw my face, I would be gone.
(DHIKA)Then in the way to class. I was confused what I do. I have problem when I go to the class with friend, I made problem with invite to make mistakes in school.
(ALWI)Suddenly, Mr. Bneth see me and then he call me. Mr. Bneth is a teacher in my class, especially my class. Yeah, he is my lecturer. he is a great teacher but have a bad habits is always sleep in his room.
(DHIKA)And Mr. Bneth asked to me, “what happened to you, Michael? what have you been doing”. And I said, “ I just do an exercie, sir”. I tried to not to tell what happened with me. Because I don’t what to have a problem with yankee. “ But, I think you look like to hide something”, He said. And I just Stunned anymore.
(ALWI)Actually my problem is I am falling in love with yankee, but he is a man and we are man. I worry if I caught by Mr. Bneth, because he always mad to me and I am afraid if he told my mom about that. One day, Yankee invited me for lunch at his house and he ask me to bring wine and I accepted it. When I arrive at his home, there are a lot of people, and I am really suprised, because I thought it will be our first date. Then suddenly, Everything going to be dark. I cant’t see anything
I opened my eyes, then I realized that I were in my bedroom. I was very dizzy because party last night. I woke up and looked around. Suddenly, I realized that what happened before was a dream. “Hufft, that was very real, I can fell it” I touch my head “fortunately that is only a dream, whose dream will I break in next night” I said with a devil face.
Komentar
Posting Komentar