The Last Summer in My Senior High School


Dea Pebrianti (171101011037)
Isrina Septiana (171101010586)

THE LAST SUMMER IN MY SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL 

( Isrina ) In the summer morning, I wake up very early. I don’t know why, maybe because this is summer. Yeah summer is season that people always waiting. Sometimes they have planned what they wanna do and go. Generally, many people are going to spend their summer for holiday. How about me? I don’t know what should  I do in this summer. Actually I realy like this season because I can do anything without task or something that make me dizzy. And this is the last summer in my senior high school. Even though five month later is my the national exam but it doesn’t mind for me because it’s still long. 
My phone is ringing when I go to the bathroom. And I hurry to pick up that phone. “Hi Nan“ I’m confused why nanda phone me in the morning, it’s not usually. “Hi Key, can you come to my home today? Because of Udin and Andi want to come to my home for planning our holiday in this summer”. Nanda is one of my best friend. “Oh really? ok I will be there five minutes.” Because my house is next to Nanda’s house so I told her that I would be there at five minutes. Basically we can speak directly but I dont know why we always say by phone. So, after that I take my clothes and I wear it.
When I arrive there, they are watching a movie.“ So, where are we gonna go guys?” I join with them to watch a movie. “ How about camping at mountain?” Udin is watching movie seriously, immediately take a good position with his snack at hand. “Sounds good!” Andi agrees because he likes hiking. But Nanda and I disagree cause we are scare about wild animals in the night. So, Andi and Udin yield and we decide to go to beach because Nanda and I really want to go there.
( Isrina ) On sunday morning, we are going to the beach. Before we go, we prepare things who want to bring to the beach. We go to the beach by car. On the way to the beach, we look at the landscape and we make a joking. Arrive on the beach. We take a rest a minute during seeing beautiful beach. We go back to the villa and tidy all of our stuff.
( Dea ) Actually In the beach we stay at the villa D’green.  We play in the beach. Nanda is so happy. She has photograph in the beach with me and another people. In the beach we eat meatball, eat greedily, because maybe we so hungry we eat at the food stall in near the villa, and in the beach we play music, play guitar at the small hut in the night while enjoy the air.
( Isrina ) When we play guitar, one of my friend (Udin) ismaking some jokes, and then we laugh together after that we play uno card and sometimes Udin is making a joke again. 
( Dea ) But he has freak, and crazy boy. He has always make we laugh, he has always doing strange things, and annoying. And we always laugh with him.
( Isrina )  In the next morning, on the beach. When we look at the beautiful sunrise, the many trees are blown by the wind, and sometimes wave and sand whispered to our ears, and we are very happy with this view
( Dea ) Sudently, in the distance. There are fisherman to ask for help because the boat want sink. We very confused. But there are a friend can swim, direct to swimming to help a firhermen, and then the firherman, succeed taken to the edge of the beach saved. 
(Dea) In the edge of the beach, my friend named Andi given a help with the people in the beach. Finally, he succeedwoken up.
( Isrina) The Next morning we go home and we are very happy because this vacation is so fun. But we are also very sad because Andi got an accident. Arrive at home, one of my friend Andi, he is still sick because of the accident on the beach. Then he must go to the hospital in order to be better. 
( Herlia and Vera ) When Andi arrived at the hospital, the doctor said that to Andi, he must hospitalized for a few days, because he looks bad. Finally my friend and I came to the hospital for visit Andi. We  bring some fruits for Andi can do his daily activity back.
( Herlia and Vera ) After that when my friend and I go to school, and when we arrived at school. Bell is ringing and we must enter to the class for study at 10 a.m we have lunch to the canteen together. After that bell back is ringing and we enter to the class. After finish study we visit to the park and we find something in the park, the something is lake and we sit in around the place. We was talking about what will we do after we graduating from high school. Andi said he will be countinue his studies at the university that he wants. And other there some want to work immediately addect. And we hope we will be a succes people in the world.

Komentar