We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Firda Agustin (171101011034) 
Siti Maslahatul Ummah (171101011035)

We are never ever getting back together
Now, I am so happy because I met my best friend in the public transportation. We always talk and giving story about anything and I tell her “Where do you stay now? Because I wort to come in your house”. She answer, “Now, I am stay in Ciampea recident”. We talk a long the way about anything and We promise to met (meet) again. Sudenly, when my friend want to bought the public transportation, She lost money and I talk her “It’s okay You can take my money”. (Firda) 
Long time I didn’t see with Her, and mostly people call her name is Tira. And after meeting her I remembered my past high school. The character of my close friend is very well known by Tira, of course because Tira has one school with them from elementary school. I introduced them first for that. (Siti Maslahatul) 
His name is Rocky. He is 17 years old. Like sport and more exercise especially climb sport. He is brave and friendly, but sometimes he can’t hold his emotion. He like red colour because the colour shows his character. (Siti Maslahatul) 
His name is Joy. He is 19 years old. He is student, He always go to School every day, but He don’t ever talk with some people, He is very introped. He just playing with her doll. The doll name is Buja, some day He has playing with the doll in the garden. He always smailing but sometimes He is crying and sudenly He is angry. (Firda Agustin) 
Every people have a reason why him angry. But its not consist to Joy, the character is cruel. His not understand how to attitude polite especially to Rocky. His parents was died and his life with grand mother without education enough. Last time Rocky and Joy battle until hospitalies. Of the last thing I remembered about them when I last met them is that. (Siti Maslahatul) 
It all started when I was in high school, I knew Rocky and Joy so close, like you knows Rocky and Joy have a different characters and its so clearly. That's the thing that made me decide to be friends with them. (Siti Maslahatul) 
I met them at the time of the admission of new students at favorite high school in the area of ​​Bandung. When I was given a group, it turned out that my members were them. At first I was reluctant to get to know them, because I was among those who were shied to the opposite sex, but they were casually invited me to jaw and joke. Until the agenda was over, I became more familiar with them, but there was one thing that made me look more careless because I didn't ask for their number. It makes me laugh when I remember it. (Siti Maslahatul) 
A week has passed, the class division was determined, it turns out. I was in the same class as Rocky and Joy. They knew it, but they didn't seem to know. When I greeted them, they apologized because they forgot my name then We laughed together. We live our lives in school like students in general. Doing assignments, studying, taking extracurricular and other activities. There is one funny event that I remember when in English class. We were given the task by the teacher to make the story using English that we know, without looking at the dictionary. I only focused on my assignment, but when I accidentally saw Rocky who was very relaxed I was surprised then saw the results of the assignment and read it in front of Joy. “Joy look at me, and hear it” I said, and I begun to read, (Siti Maslahatul) 
In the one house, life the someone its very lonely. He always stay in the house and He doesn’t like when met every one and He always angry when He met every one and He is verry sunny. The End. (Firda Agustin) 
I and Joy laugh together offcourse Rocky followed by angry, the expression make we laugh again and again. Until now, I didn’t forget memories about them. (Siti Maslahatul) 
During the afternoon I met Joy in the garden near her house. He only does activities in school and his house and that didn’t make it difficult for me to meet him. I decided to close him, and as usual he didn’t respect with flat expression. I just told and asked Asking about how the school environment was reluctant to go through, considering he delayed his schooling for two years. We spent our time to share and told what happened about our childhood. Not felt, it was late evening. I decided to go home and try to invite Joy to accompany me to the bookstore tomorrow, and Joy of course said no. (Siti Maslahatul) 
Because, Joy didn’t want to accompany me I decided to invite Rocky. I me with him at his house. But, when I arrived, He invite me to hear story the, as you know He like more exercise. And I told my story about what happend to me at yesterday. I told him, “Yesterday, I met my bestfriend in public transportation, its not bad because I could spent with talked about everything with her. But the accident was happen, her wallet was stolen. She cried and angry with that I wasn’t do anything at that time. So, I and She go down one of halte and I decided to search again her wallet maybe She lost when She shop, before went to public transportation.” He respons with laughed very louder. I haven’t understood until now why He laugh and I am remembered the litle things with that, like this. (Siti Maslahatul)
I ask rocky to accompany me to the bookstore, later on he told me that he really loved to accompany me but I dont know I just think he was just cozy to accompany me but he said yes. I wolked into his house to meet him and get him to my car. he smiled so wide just like nothing happen but I feel like theres a problem with him, the way he talk to me it just to diffrent like before. (Alvina)
I did not know why he was like that, one day passed he was still like that I felt he began to move away from me, I greeted him but he did not know me I came to his house to invite him to play but he was always not there. Until where I immediately asked him "what is my fault?" But he did not answer my question until I asked many times but still he did not answer me. I went to leave and decided I didn't want to meet himagain, I didn't want to see himlet alone consider himas my friend Alvina (Firda Agustin) 
A few days passed, we were still just like everyone else when we met each other, we just stared at each other without asking or greeting each other we exchanged cold glances with each other without any warmth as before. We often meet in the library of our favorite place but we just stare there is no chat like before, until where I know why he behaves like that to me, it turns out he doesn't like it when I'm close to sakumi. Iyah he was our first girl friend, who always with us went to the library and went to the park together, first we were very close we were often nicknamed as three friends by our other friends. (Firda agustin) 
And I did not expect that he had always put his heart in sakumi, I never knew that he really liked it. Because he never said that he likes sakumi to me, he never told me anything about his feelings. And in the end I tried to ask him "do you really like sakumi?" I asked him. He just stayed silent without speaking anything, I asked him again. Answer the truth "do you really like sakumi?" Finally he answered "Yeah I really like Sakumi, are you satisfied." Then why do you behave like that to me. I asked again, "because I don't like sakumi closer to you than me." (Firda Agustin) 
"But you know I'm just an ordinary friend with him just like we used to". I just thought he was my best friend no more, I replied to him. "But he is not like you he really likes you". "How do you know that he really likes me ??" "Because I already asked him. Do you know!!". But I really don't have any feelings for sakumi, you have to trust me. Are you willing to have our friendship broken so far just because of a woman, and that woman and our friend.(Firda Agustin) 
Never mind like this because I really just want to be friends like before. Then I apologize to you that it's not my fault, I don't know if Sakumi likes me. Let's go like before, we are friends again. We start from the beginning we are friends again, we start again as three friends, do you want ??? Suddenly, Sakumi arrived, let's start our friendship as before, "Sakumi" I replied. "what are you doing here??". "You just shut up, let's start our friendship like before". Answer sakumi.(Firda agustin) 
Finally they made up and befriended as before, three friends began to return together as before. They joke and play together again, and decide to no longer have feelings for their own friends. They went to the library together again and went to the park together like before. Finally their friendship was like before. (firda agustin)

Komentar