Zahra and Her Nephew
Febi Yolanda Sari ( 171101011047 )
Sitinur Afifah Aulia ( 171101010582 )
ZAHRA AND HER NEPHEW
My name is Zahra. I have very happy family. We have lived in a big city for so long. I have grandparents and they love me so much. But, the distance of my house to my grandparents house is very far away, they live in a village, so I rarely see my grandparents. ( Feby & Sitinur )
Last monday I and my family visit to home grandparents (grandparents house). I was very happy because I will meet my grandparents. My Home grandparents (grandparents house) is very comfortableto get together with my family. My grandparents home (house) is very far with ( from ) my home. In my home grandparents (grandparents house) I always the something activite like fishing, cooking and any more activite. ( Sitinur )
I have nephew her name is tania. (She is) they are very funny and when I was at grandparents home (house) they is play in the garden my nephew very good to me. ( Feby )
According to me Tania is very a beautiful girl .She is very tall, she has long back hair, and she has two younger brother. She lived with her parents and two younger brother. Tania alwayas love family. But Tania didn't love me , Tania always jealous with me . I didn't know why Tania jealous with me but I always support Tania anything . ( Sitinur )
But, when I am (was) visited to grandparents home (house) my nephew always disturb me and make me crying I am (was) very angry in the time. And when I was cooking tania doesn’t (didn't) want to help me, tania very annoying, sometimes tania naughty and make my parents angry with her. ( Feby )
In the morning Tania go (went) to home grandparents (grandparents house) and in the home grandparents (grandparents house) she make (made)the (a) trouble. Tania always made trouble when I met her . but I have never been angry with tania at all because I love tania . ( Sitinur )
In grandparents house when in the morning my grandparents scold me he is (they are) very angry because I wake up late my grandparents said “wakeup” but I didn’t wakeup and I said “this still morning“ and I sleep (slept) again. ( Feby )
I wake up at 7 o’clock in the morning and I walked fast to going to home my best friend for sharing my distrub. My best friend always help me in situation. When I arrived in my best friend home, my best friend welcome me, but this family didn’t like me. Because Tania once said to my best friend family that I will make my best friend turn negative. Taniaalways jealous with me because according to Tania, I always loved by anyone and have a good best friend. ( Sitinur )
My best friend is very good for me sometimes she is annoying. Sometimes she is selfish but she always be there by the way my best friend name is sarah . I confided in her about Tania when she distrub me and Sarah give me advice and She said "you can try to asked her to don't disturb you" and I answered "okay, I would try, thank you sarah, you have heard my story" and Sarah answered "your welcome . And after that, I went to at home right away because it was late afternoon . ( Feby )
( Indah Maulida & delila)
On Sunday, I met tania at the park of grandparents’s place. Tania was flushing the flowers. I approached her and I said, “Tania, I want talk to you”. Tania looked at me and said “okay”. I breathe in and give advice to her. “Tania, please don’t be naughty and disturb me . if somebody needs help, you must help them. Please be more care, so people will like you”. I said to tania . Tania just keep silent for few seconds, then she said with her face looked didn’t care even not a little bit, “okay”. I left her and go inside the house and I thought at least I already told her and advice her .
( yulinda & vira Ayustin )
After that Tania go to a place and she annoying other people evedently Tania didn’t hear my advice. Tania always do what she wants. She doesn’t care wether its good or bad she is very naughty, I don’t know what must I do to make her understand because what have been done mistake .
On the Tania birthday on December 5th, Tania was sitting at the park of grandparents’s place and was thinking about problem in her life . Suddenly her grandfather approached Tania. Grandfather asked her "what are you doing here tania" Tania answered "I want to be alone grandfather". Grandfather asked her "why?" Tania answered " I am jealous of Zahra" Grandfather answered "you can not always jealous with Zahra you must do good to Zahra, in fact Zahra is very good with you and Zahra love you" . Tania asked "Is that really grandfather ?". Grandfather answered "if you don't believe you can see what zahra did in the living room ". Tania was very surprised to see everything, it turns out Zahra is preparing a birthday party for Tania. Tania apologized to Zahra and hugs her. Finally Tania celebrates a birthday party with her family and they are very happy. ( Feby & Sitinur )
Komentar
Posting Komentar